Pre-Orders Only Ships Out in 2-3 Months
Whether you’re kayaking or packrafting, the Whiskey Fiberglass packs an industry low weight with unmatched forward stroke efficiency.
- Breaks down into 4-pieces for convenient travel and easy storage
- Wide blades are ideal for high-angle, high-energy paddlers
- 28 ounces of ultra-light performance
- Hand-crafted compression molded blades provide an effortless and smooth paddling stroke
- Features the 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely and allows for infinite feather angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 7.8 x 16 in. (20 x 41 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 95 sq. in. (613 sq. cm.)
Weight: 28 oz. (794 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua-Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our paddles are typically built within a week and ship shortly thereafter. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we’re doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.