BKC UH-PK13 Pedal Drive Solo Traveler 13-Foot Kayak - Pedal Propeller Drive Single-Person Sit On Top Fishing Kayak with Pedal Drive, Rudder System, Paddle, and Seat Included.
The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-PK13 Pedal Drive Solo Traveler Kayak was created to cruise. This long, slender, stable kayak slices through all types of water at top speed, especially when you use the pedal-driven propeller and a trusty paddle at the same time. (You can also upgrade to a trolling motor for the ultimate easy speed or remove the pedal drive system for classic paddle-only performance.)
The smooth, responsive pedals feature adjustable foot straps and keep the propeller whirling at speed, while the hand-operated rudder gives you excellent directional control with minimal effort required.
The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-PK13 has a total weight capacity of 550 pounds, so you can load it up with gear, hop aboard, and set off for an all-day excursion or even a multi-day adventure. Not only is the Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-PK13 ready to cruise at speed, but it's also an ideal choice for the long-distance traveler. The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-PK13 kayak features a spacious rear cargo area with bungee tie-down straps perfect for securing a cooler, tackle box, duffel, or dry bag, and watertight storage hatches built into the hull with dry bag inserts included. The bow also features bungee straps great for tucking mid-sized items like a raincoat or helmet.
The chair of the Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-PK13 Traveler Kayak is built around a lightweight but sturdy aluminum frame and has a padded and supportive backrest and seat. It can be adjusted for comfort or to maximize your efficiency as you paddle, pedal, or fish. The kayak fisherman will also appreciate the vessel's three flush-mounted rod holders, which can be used to keep a fishing pole out of your way as you travel or to keep a line in position in the water as you troll or still fish.
The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-PK13 has scupper holes that allow for drainage of any water that gets into the kayak and comes with scupper plugs that can seal these holes when choppy water splashes up through the hull. A paddle keeper system allows you to secure your paddle to the hull when you're not using it, and the craft has four carrying handles that make overland transport and/or loading onto a car or trailer safely and easily.
- Distance Travel Kayak: From its generous cargo capacity to its versatile propulsion options, this vessel was made to move for miles and miles
- Pedal Drive System: Get your Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-PK13 kayak moving faster than ever with or without a paddle using the pedal-driven propeller system, or add a trolling motor for easy speed
- Adjustable Ergonomic Seat: The aluminum frame, padded seat and backrest, and multiple adjustment points of the included seat allow for ideal comfort and control
- Perfect Fishing Kayak: Flush mount rod holders keep your lines in the water hands-free during paddling or trolling, or use the pedals to cruise as you manage a fishing rod hands-on
- Superior Stability: Blow-molded streamlined hull measures 13-foot long, 2.7-feet wide, and weighs 80 pounds. Easy, stable handling in varied water and weather conditions.
- Hull Weight (empty): 80 lbs.
- Max Load Capacity: 550 lbs.
- Hull Length: 13 Foot
- Width 2' 7"
- Seating Capacity: 1
- Hull Material: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- UV Protection
- Color Options: Blue, Green Camo, Gray Camo, Red, Yellow, Blue Camo
Shipping and lead times with Brooklyn Kayaks is dependent on inventory. Average processing and shipping times for Brooklyn Kayaks is 7-14Days.