The Straight Edge Angular Pro includes multi-layer material and multiple air chambers providing maximum durability for aggressive conditions. The aluminum bow and stern frame improve tracking. The hull design is similar to a hard-shell sit-on-top kayaks, yet it can be packed away and transported to new locations.
With Drop-stitch floor technology, you can feel confident standing up for sight casting or while bringing in big catches! As shown in our inflatable standup paddle boards, drop-stitch technology allows us to create high pressure forms that are extremely rigid. A drop-stitch floor not only creates a hull with chine, for added tracking ability, but it adds superior rigidity for stand-up ability and provides more stability in rough conditions or while bringing in big catches.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking while drop-stitch floor construction provides rigid stability.
- Versatile: The Accessory Frame System gives the ability to mount aftermarket rod holders, fish finder, and other equipment.
- Propulsion Capable: Fin box designed to hold an ElectraFin® Motor.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable AirFrame PRO seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Durable: Abrasion Pads in high use areas for maximum durability.
- Drop-stitch Floor
- 2 Accessory Frames
- AirFrame PRO Seat
- Duffel Bag w/ Shoulder Straps
- Owner’s Manual
- Dimensions: 10’6” x 38.5”
- Wt: 45 lbs.
- Max Wt: 400 lbs.