Featuring high-angle horsepower and the smoothest stroke in paddles, the Whiskey Fiberglass makes all day trips less fatiguing.
- 26 ounces of ultra-light, high-angle performance
- Provides an effortless and smooth-as-silk paddling stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system, allowing for infinite feather angles
- Ergonomic bend creates a more comfortable feel
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: 3K Plain Weave Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 7.8 x 16 in. (20 x 41 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 95 sq. in. (613 sq. cm.)
Weight: 26 oz. (737 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua-Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our paddles are typically built within a week and ship shortly thereafter. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we’re doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.